1. Open to residents of United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Isle of Man only aged 18 and over, excluding the employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents and associates, and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To participate, purchase a promotionally labeled bottle of wine from the Nobilo range, retain the neck collar and go to the promotion website www.nobilo.co.nz/241 Enter your name, address, email and mobile phone number and answer the security question that you will be asked to enable you to download your offer voucher. The voucher entitles participants to 2 two course meals for the price of 1 from the participating restaurant’s promotional menu.
3. All vouchers must be retained and are for single use only.
4. The offer applies to advance reservations at participating restaurants only and participants must mention the ‘Nobilo 2-4-1 promotion’ at the time of booking. The promotion may not be honoured if you do not declare that you hold a ‘Nobilo 2-4-1 promotion’ voucher at the time of booking.
5. Vouchers may be downloaded from the promotion website and can be redeemed at participating restaurants until 31st May 2010.
6. Participating restaurants will offer a minimum of two consumers a two course meal each with the lower priced dish from each course being offered for free, at selected and specified times. A maximum of four consumers may dine at the same time with one Nobilo promotional voucher.
7. Participating restaurants will offer a promotional menu consisting of a minimum of four choices per course including a vegetarian option. A two course meal should consist of any two different courses from a standard three course menu consisting of a starter, main and dessert.
8. All other courses, extra side dishes and all drinks should be charged at normal menu prices.
9. All restaurants may exclude specific dates and in all cases as restaurants have a limited number of covers available for this promotion bookings will be subject to availability.
10. Service charge arrangements will vary by restaurant.
11. All details and full terms and conditions for individual participating restaurants can be found at www.nobilo.co.nz/241 .
12. The Promoter is responsible for the provision of vouchers and all other facilities connected with this promotion are contributed by, and are the responsibility of the individual restaurant. The Promoter cannot be responsible for any restaurants that fail to participate as contracted or the quality of the dining experience.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to add or remove restaurants from the available list throughout the promotional period, and the promotion will cease to be available if any individual restaurant changes ownership or goes into receivership after the publication of the list unless decided otherwise at the discretion of new management of that restaurant.
14. The Promoter cannot guarantee that the promotion will be free from all disruptions, failings or cancellations. The Promoter shall not be liable for such disruptions failings or cancellations unless they are caused by the Promoter’s negligence.
15. The promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount and this voucher cannot be exchanged for cash, nor can change be given.
16. Photocopied, counterfeits, other reproductions or defaced vouchers will not be accepted by restaurants. Neither the Promoter nor the restaurants can accept any responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged vouchers.
Promoter: Constellation Europe Limited, Constellation House, The Guildway, Old Portsmouth Road, Artington, Guildford, Surrey. GU13 1LR.